- Tutoring sessions will be available Tuesday and Thursday from 3pm to 6pm, excluding Holidays or days the Library is closed.
- Sessions must be pre-booked by appointment only. Appointments are available up to 2 weeks in advance. Appointments must be made in person or by phone, no voicemail messages.
- Each tutor is limited to 1 appointment per day, with a total of 2 appointments per week. No exceptions.
- The Library will have a designated space reserved for all tutoring sessions; this is the only space where any tutoring sessions will be allowed in the library.
- All tutors and customers must abide by current library policies, no exceptions. (Example: no food or drink allowed in the Library)
- Library staff does not get involved in the tutoring transactions between the tutor and their customers. (Example: We’re not calling to see why someone is late, we’re not “holding” a payment for the tutor, we’re not taking messages for the customer or tutor to be passed along.)
Tutors: To schedule time you will need to login.