Clerk of Courts Baker County
  Skip Navigation Links

339 E Macclenny Ave
Macclenny, FL 32063

Public Records Search

Court Docket Search

Clerk of Court FAQs

Q. When was my last child support payment received?
A. For This information call (904) 259-0203

Q. Status and information on traffic tickets?
A. For information on traffic tickets call (904) 259-3686 or (904) 259-0205

Q. Marriage License requirements?
A.     A: Both parties must be present at the time of making application and have an
              acceptable form of picture identification
              i.e., drivers license, state or federal I.D. card, etc. Note: Both parties must
              appear together and present social security cards.
         B. Previous marriages: If either party has been married before, proof of how the
              last marriage terminated must be present e.g., divorce decree or death
         C. Minors: If under 18 but at least 16 years of age, must have both parents
              signatures. Any further information regarding minors may be received from
              Clerk of Court's Office (904) 259-0208
         D. There is a three day waiting period and no blood test required.
         E. The license is good for 60 days from date of issue, and can be used anywhere
              in the State of Florida.
         F. The cost of the license is $93.50.

Q. Passport requirements?
A.     A. Passports are good for a period of ten (10) years for persons age 16 and older.
              Five (5) years for persons age 15 and under.
         B. All passports will be mailed from the passport agency to the address listed on
              the passport application. Allow 4-6 weeks for return.
         C. There is now a way to expedite your passport if you are leaving within 10
              business days. You must bring proof of departure and submit an additional
              $60.00 fee plus the express mail fee of $21.50.

Q. First time passport requirements?
A.      A. Two ( 2 ) passport photos taken within last 6 months.
          B. A certified copy of birth certificate from the state of birth with a raised,
              embossed or stamped seal affixed thereon or a previously issued passport.
              Original naturalization certificates are required for naturalized citizens. 
              Photocopies are not accepted by the passport agency.
          C. If you do not have a proper birth certificate, forms for requesting birth records
               can be obtained from the Local Health Department.
          D. Drivers license for identification is required and you must appear in person to
               process your application. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal
          E. A check or money order made payable to U.S. Department of State for $110.00 if age
              16 or older, or $80.00 if age 15 or under.

There is a $25.00 preparation fee made payable to Clerk of Courts.

Q. Renewal passport requirements?
A.     A. You can renew if: your passport was issued less then 12 years ago.
         B. You were at least 16 years old when your most recent passport was issued.
         C. You can submit your most recent passport.
         D. You use the same name as on your most recent passport or can submit proper
              documentation to reflect your name change (e.g., court order or copy of
              marriage license. If you cannot comply with the above you must follow the
              new passport requirements:
                   1. Two ( 2 ) passport photos taken within the last 6 months.
                   2. Your old passport ( most recent ).
                   3. A check or money order made payable to U.S. Department of State, for $110.00.
                   4. A completed application that you can obtain from the Clerk's office.

      For further information on obtaining passports, please call the Clerk's office (904) 259-8113